Monday 4 January 2016

Christmasy Nails


The last product from December Glossybox is the most Christmasy I think. It is a Collection Long Lasting Nail Effect in colour Strawberry Gold. I don't think it is strawberry it is more of a purpuly colour with lots and lots of gold fine glitter. The price of this nail polish is £2.99 and it is actually really long-er lasting than most nail polishes. 
I like as it dries quite quickly and in dries in a thin layer of nail polish so it doesn't feel like you have a full coat of gel on your nails. I don't know why but the colour of this polish to me is super Christmasy so I loved wearing it before Christmas and for New Year. 
It is really a great nail polish and I would really recommend Collection for nail polishes or just any make up from that brand. 

Are you liking Collection  stuff? what is your favourite? 

Yours Izabele
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric