Monday 19 October 2015

Eyeshadow Pencil

I have heard a lot of good stuff about this eyeshadow pencil so I though I would give a try myself.


It is a Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in colour Vintage Blush 3. I like this colour as it is very light and natural even but it is with a lot of glitter particles. I usually use it as my primer and it does a really good job, must I say. It literally sets within seconds so you have to put it on and blend straight away as it will not move what's so ever. It also says that it is waterproof and long lasting. I never tried it in water but it does lasts a bit. I actually think it works a lot better if you apply eyeshadow on top of it but it would still last you for a while on its own. 
I never had any problems taking it off so I don't think you will too. It is quite cheap (£3.19) for a preduct that is in between eyeshadow and a eyeshadow primer and you get so much in the tub it will probably last you a life time. They do come in a few different colours and you can find it pretty much everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Design by | SweetElectric